Date of the event: 14.11.2023
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
(in the business building of "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration of training: 18.30 - 20.30
How many events can happen in the life of modern business people within a week - from strictly formal business meetings, informal business lunches, international conferences and online meetings, to an important cocktail or a charity ball. And the rules of communication, dress code, greetings and behaviour are plenty and different, depending on the respective context and culture.
The ability to perform well anywhere, in any circumstance, with confidence and self-belief, is a skill that can be developed and anyone can achieve it with training.
The program includes:
• What are the rules and norms of behaviour in society, in the office, during a business meeting, at formal and informal events, at a cocktail party, etc.
• How to correctly read the dress code, even when it is not mentioned in the invitation.
• How to prepare for different events.
• How to be persuasive and confident in different groups of people and event settings.
• How to communicate successfully at networking events.
• How to introduce yourself and how to introduce other people.
• How to start and how to maintain a conversation in formal and informal settings.
• How to leave a lasting positive impression and make pleasant and desirable company.