HOW TO BEHAVE IN THE MEDIA - HOW TO TURN THE CAMERA INTO OUR FRIEND
Date of event: 23.02.2023
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
( "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration: 18.30 - 21.00
Learning and successfully managing your presence in the media is no longer a priority only for those working in radio, television or newspapers. In the age of social media and freedom of speech, everyone has their own media or is featured in someone else's. Prof. Georgi Lozanov is the right mentor who can reveal the secrets, pitfalls, but also the advantages of appropriate media behaviour.
This course is suitable for both those working in the media and for people developing their own media, whether mainstream or as a personal blog or profile in social media.
The course will advise you on the characteristics to be possessed by contemporary opinion leaders.
This training is particularly useful for journalists who wish to build a distinctive personal style and build on their professional expertise.
The course is highly recommended for individuals who have media exposure or are planning one.
The program includes:
- What are the specifics of the various media (from the paper press to social networks) and how to comply with them?
- How can you reach the audience in the way you want; what are the techniques of public speaking?
- How are emotions shared; where is the limit of personal privacy?
- How do you become an opinion leader?
- The interview - what are the secrets ?
- The camera opposite you: how can an enemy become a friend?
- The selfie: exhibitionism, irony or a friendly wink?