Date of event: 23.11.2022
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
(at the building of "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration: 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.
How many events can happen in the life of modern business people within a week - from strictly formal business meetings, informal business lunches, international conferences and online meetings, to an important cocktail or charity ball, and even a wedding.
The rules for communication, dress codes, greetings and behaviour are different in different countries and cultures.
The ability to behave well anywhere, in any circumstance, with confidence and self-esteem, is a quality that can be taught and developed.
The program includes:
- What are the rules and norms of behaviour in society, in the office, during a business meeting, at formal and informal events, at a cocktail party, etc.;
- How to correctly read the dress code, even when it is not mentioned in the invitation;
- How to prepare for different events;
- How to be persuasive and confident in different groups of people and event settings;
- How to communicate successfully at networking events;
- How to introduce yourself and how to introduce other people;
- How to start and how to maintain a conversation in formal and informal settings;
- How to leave a lasting impression and be pleasant and desirable company?
Price: BGN 180 per participant
Price upon registration before November 13, 2022, BGN 150