ETIQUETTE FOR FUTURE LEADERS - THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
Най-доброто, което един родител може да подари на детето си, е знание. А какво по-добро от (по)знанието за това как младият човек да общува успешно и да е подготвен за всякаква среда, обстановка или ситуация.
Where is the crossline between successful leadership and communication skills? What does the Bulgarian proverb mean by “We welcome you according your outer appearance but bid you good bye after having assessed your intelligence? Why is it important for young leaders to know international rules of etiquette, protocol, good manners and communication?
These are some of the questions to which we will try to answer in this special coaching for teenagers.
Very often, a person's leadership skills are manifested from early childhood. But the improving, maintaining and updating of these gifts is a matter of choice, environment, knowledge and willingness to learn. Etiquette and communication skills are something that can be learned and this training will provide a significant foundation, showing participants not only the importance of having this type of knowledge and skills, but also the positive effect of using them.
The program includes:
- What makes a leader memorable and successful?
- Why will the ability to communicate successfully in any environment always be valuable and distinguish the successful person?
- How does knowledge of etiquette and rules of conduct lead to more successful leadership?
- Situations, reactions, mastery;
- How to communicate with different generations?
- How to become successful and memorable leaders?
- It's cool to be important, but it's more important to be cool.
Price: BGN 110 per participant
Early registration price before June 15, 2023 - BGN 85