Date of event: 21.03.2023
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
Duration of training: 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.
Personal image management is a path to success in any area of life. It is often mistaken for a makeover through a new haircut, a new style of clothing, visits to various motivational sessions or seminars.
Image management is much more than that and includes adequate self-esteem and better use of personal resources. Unlike business, where different people have different roles, when it comes to your image, there is only one person - you.
Your image can have a significant impact on your happiness, affecting the development of personal relationships. That is why it is essential to be able to make a positive first impression, both in a personal and professional environment, by managing your image.
The program includes:
- What are the elements that make up a personal image?
- Personal resources and personal image;
- How to manage our image in a business environment;
- The role of the attire in image management;.
- Non-verbal and verbal communication in our personal image;
- Etiquette and Behaviour in a successful public image;
- Personality, social circle, responsibility;
- Social media management in the context of personal image;
- It's cool to be important, but it's more important to be cool.