HOW TO BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF OURSELVES
NLP AND OTHER COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES
Date of event: 13.06.2023
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
(In the business building of "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration of training: 18.30 - 20.30
"Everyone wants to change the world, but no one wants to change themselves." - Leo Tolstoy
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) includes techniques and models of communication through which the desired result is achieved much faster than with usual methods. And as we all know, time is the most valuable resource of modern man. Everyone would prefer a faster way to gain knowledge and skills because we all have 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week.
Today more than ever, time is the most expensive currency. We cannot buy time, we cannot lend or steal time. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a set of techniques that enable the rapid achievement of desired results and change in any area of life. In the dynamics of today's world, there is a wider scope of application of NLP because it saves on the most valuable currency - time.
After this training you will know:
• What is NLP - Who, why and how came up with the concept of NLP NLP; what is the main goal of NLP; what is the advantage of NLP techniques;
• Modeling - What is modeling and how can we create successful models and/or strategies to improve and refine certain areas of our being;
• Representational systems - What are representational systems and how communication skills can turn us into communication "chameleons";
• Active listening - How to listen and hear; how to recognize nuances;
• Rapport and matching - How to achieve synchronicity with the other party in the first minutes of communication, using our body language, our senses and our natural gifts and resources;
• Anchoring - How to create useful anchors and get rid of unnecessary ones;
• Balanced physiology - How to use the power of knowledge about body language, how to read signs and "scan" our interlocutors.
Price: BGN 180 per participant
Price for registration until June 9, 2023 BGN 150