STRESS AND ANXIETY. BASIC RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
лектори: Ели Динкова и Емил Магрисо
Date of the event: February 28, 2023
Hybrid training - in person and online
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
Duration:18.30 - 20.30
In the modern world, the concept of stress is known to everyone, however there is no universally accepted definition of stress. Furthermore, stress and anxiety are often interchangeable in our perceptions. For everyone of us, these conditions are very individual but can have an influence on a different level -psychological, physical, emotional. If we don't pay attention to stress and anxiety and let them "work" for too long, they can have a detrimental effect on our psyche and our physical health.
The training will illustrate :
- What is stress and what is anxiety: how to distinguish them clearly so that we can manage them effectively?
- Do we have to get rid of stress at all costs?
- What is your specific and individual response to stress and anxiety?
- What is your optimal stress threshold?
- How to achieve active relaxation - a necessary element to preserve our energy and vitality;
- What are the most effective relaxation techniques?
- We cannot always eliminate the sources of stress and anxiety, but with the help of appropriate techniques, we can learn to eliminate their harmful effects on our mind and body.