Date of event: 26 November, 2022
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
(At the building of "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration: 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
This training targets children up to 12 years of age who are encouraged by their parents to behave elegantly at a restaurant, in other people’s homes or at an official event. In the course, they will learn about the correct arrangement of the table, using cutlery in an elegant way, the rules for eating specific foods, as well as how to refuse food politely.
Learning the basic rules of table manners at an early age and practising them often will become a natural way of life for your children. This will allow them to feel comfortable during formal occasions and enjoy eating. A practical part is also included in the training, in which the children will apply what they have learned. To make them embrace elegant dining, we will introduce them to the tradition of Afternoon Tea.
The program includes:
• Arrangement of the table - basic elements and their purpose;
• Seating arrangements at the table - the place of a lady and her companion;
• Napkins - use and coded messages;
• Eating according to the etiquette for different foods - bread, soup, dessert
• Correct use of cutlery – knife, fork, spoon;
• Polite refusal of food - what to watch out for;
• Dining at a restaurant - what to keep in mind if it is buffet, fast food or a fine dining restaurant;
• Getting to know the English tradition of Afternoon tea - history and highlights.
Price: BGN 95 per participant
Early registration price before January 1, 2023 – BGN 85