TEEN ETIQUETTE – THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
обучението е подходящо за тинейджъри от 13 до 15 години
Date of event: 21.01.2023
Venue: Sofia, 10 Vihren St
(at the building of "Risk Engineering" AD)
Duration of training:
10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Is learning in teenage years about etiquette is too early or too late ? But we all know the benefit of using the rules of communication and etiquette at any age.
This training is specially designed to leave a lasting impression and life-long knowledge in the teenager. Participants will learn how to improve their public speaking skills, but also build skills to communicate better with others and make a good impression on the world - whether it is in the classroom, at work or when meeting the parents of the object of their affection for the first time. Teenagers spend a lot of time in a social circle other than that provided by parents and inevitably "absorb" a variety of behavioural patterns and etiquette norms.
This training focuses on general and modern rules in the digital space (netiquette), table manners, greetings and conversations, body language and verbal expression.
The program includes:
• Why is important to be able to communicate successfully in any environment
• Why is valuable to master the etiquette and the rules of protocol?
• What does the proverb mean "you have first to give in order to receive"?
• The most important etiquette rules;
• How to leave a good impression in any situation;
• How to react correctly in different situations;
• How to communicate with different generations;
• How to achieve what we want only through the power of communication;
• It's cool to be important, but it's more important to be cool.
Price: BGN 110 per participant
Early registration price before January 5, 2023 - BGN 85